Mr. Mr. Franks’ experience is focused around water management planning, analysis and design with an emphasis on understanding the Water Act and its requirements. He has been involved in the project management of planning and design review of numerous water supply and drainage projects. He specializes in understanding the rules related to conventional and innovative designs and how to have those designs approved by Alberta Environment. He is also well versed in coordination with various authorities (particularly AENV) and stakeholder groups to negotiate the approval process.
TECHNICAL, FIELD AND SUPPORT STAFF
Mr. Chalmers is responsible for the technological support behind a wide variety of engineering projects in the office. His experience includes:
- Residential and small commercial structural evaluation and renovation design
- Construction Inspections
- Soil bearing evaluations, logging geotechnical boreholes, percolation testing
- Analysis and reports on the effects of a transfer of water license on the flow in the Bow River
- Residential subdivision design and development - office and field work involving:
- GPS data collection/processing
- Subdivision design
- Site/infrastructure layout, staking and inspections
- Computer modeling of storm runoff using PCSWMM - projects include feedlot runoff and pre- and post-development runoff for projects ranging from 0.75 to 84 hectares
- Storm water retention design
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
MMMr. Oler has 12 years design / drafting experience including 8 years of experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D. He is proficient in working in the CAD environment to prepare plans, profiles, and details for civil and environmental engineering projects. He also has experience with environmental projects such as Phase 1 & Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments and design and implementation of wastewater lagoons for various Hutterite colonies.
MMMrs. Heggie has 7 years of AutoCAD/Civil Design drafting experience. She has prepared development concept plans and 3D renderings for structural and civil projects.
MMMs. Durocher and Ms. Smith provide reception and administrative and accounting support.